Patient Care Coordinator
We are seeking to hire an enthusiastic, patient-focused individual to join our front office team. Our commitment to provide Uncommon Care to our patients starts with our front office team, making this role invaluable.
Candidate should possess excellent communication skills, be detail-oriented, organized, and comfortable with computer programs.
What we will expect of you:
- Maintain COVID safety precautions by utilizing a computer-based check-in system
- Communicate procedures to patients during registration and upon arrival to our office
- Schedule appointments in person and over the phone utilizing an electronic system
- Assist with patient call volume via phone queue
- Work with and maintain confidential data
- Collect co-payments from patients
- Review and update demographic and insurance information
- And when it is safe to do so…Greet and interact with patients
Surgical masks are provided to all employees and are required in all our offices. Our practice also implements additional cleaning responsibilities and daily employee screenings.
Qualifications: High school diploma or equivalent.
Schedule: Monday – Friday, office hours are 7:30am-4:30pm. Begin and end times may flex based on schedule and location.
Location: Offices in Bedford, Windham and Derry, NH – person hired for position will rotate to all offices.